“Catch the business, infrastructure, investment potential opportunities”Release time:2019-10-12
Jumway Group was invited to participate in the business activities of the Indonesian Consulate in China
The “Indonesia's 4 Economic Corridors and Its Prospect: Seizing the Potential of Business, Infrastructure and Investment Opportunities” hosted by the Indonesian Consulate in Shanghai was held on September 23, 2019 at the Kempinski Hotel Shanghai, Jumway Holding Group Shanghai Chen Song, head of the company's equity investment team, and Harsuti, financial analyst, participated in the event as representatives of the company.
The event kicked off in the speech of Enggartiasto Indonesian Trade Minister. The leaders of the event included Ms. Farah of the Deputy Chairman for Investment Promotion, Mr. Jahja, Vice Chairman of Trade Department, Mr. Muchamad, Executive Analyst, Bank of Indonesia, Mr. Wijaya, Representative of Industrial Real Estate Association of Indoensia, Mr. Guangda Xiang, Chairman of the Tsingshan Industrial, and Mr. Liky, Chairman of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce in China Region.
This activity mainly introduces the current situation of Indonesian investment and the country's future investment plan. Which includes there are 12 Special Economic Zones (SEZ) in Indonesia. Each of SEZs is developed for specific sectors. The existing SEZs are:
1. Sei Mangkei in North Sumatera Province, for CPO and rubber industry, fertilizer industry, logistics, and tourism.
2. Tanjung Api-Api in South Sumatera Province, for CPO, rubber, and petrochemical industry.
3. Tanjung Lesung in Banten Province, for tourism.
4. Maloy Batuta in East Kalimantan Province, for CPO, wood, coal, and mineral industry.
5. Bitung in North Sulawesi Province, for fishery and agro industry, and logistics.
6. Palu in Central Sulawesi Province, for smelters, agro industry, and logistics.
7. Mandalika in West Nusa Tenggara Province, for tourism.
8. Morotai in Maluku Province, for tourism, manufacturing industry, and logistics.
9. Arun Lhokseumawe in Aceh Province, for oil and gas industry, petrochemical, agro industry, logistics, and paper industry.
10. Tanjung Kelayang in Bangka Belitung Islands Province, for tourism.
11. Sorong in West Papua Province, for tourism, industrial shipyards, fisheries processing industry, mining industry, and logistics.
12. Galang Batang in Riau Islands Province, for mineral processing industry, energy, and logistics.
There are also four regions in which the Indonesian government focuses on development: North Sumatra, North Kalimantan, Bali, North Sulawesi.
Jumway Group established Indonesian Jumway Group Co., Ltd. in 2014 and currently owns 50 hectares of land in Sileng City, Banten Province, Java. The first phase of the residential project has also been carried out very smoothly. The sales achievements have proved the people's love and trust in the project. The project situation is in full swing，and Victory is just around the corner.